|Power Supply||110VAC or 12VDC|
|Balancing Speed||< 100 rpm|
|Balancing Accuracy||< 0.1 oz (< 1 g)|
|Average Cycle Time||5 seconds|
|Rim Diameter Capacity||10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)|
|Rim Width Capacity||1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Weight||165 lbs (75 kg)|
|Max. Tire Diameter||42" (1,067 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)|
|Shaft Size||40 mm|
|Gross Ship. Weight||150 lbs (68 Kg)|
Quick release wingnut
Reverse mounting cup with no mar-ring + Pressure ring
4 cones covering hole sizes 1.69” (43mm) to 5.2” (132mm)
Rim width gauge for measuring wheel width
40mm threaded shaft
Can be used as balanced weight hammer, cutting pliers for trimming wheel weights, and puller to remove the old wheel weights
8mm allen wrench to mount the 40mm threaded shaft
Universal stud adaptor (for hub centric wheels with 3-4-5-6 holes, 75-210mm bolt pattern). To be used with inside centering cone.
Stud adapter for rim protection and high precision (on lug centric wheels). To be used without centering cone.
CEMB PATENT - Universal bolt pattern adaptor (for wheels 3-4-5 holes or without center hole)
WD wheel support spacer for very wide wheels + DC spring pusher bush
Large diameter plastic cup for alloy rims protection (8.11"/206mm for alloy rims, includes no-mar ring)
2 piece truck cone kit for light truck wheels for hole from 3.82" (97mm) to 7.09" (180mm)
2 piece truck cone kit + GG spacer ring to fit Ford F-350, 450 and 550
Cone for GMC 6500 series & International using 19.5" rims (must be used with 3 Piece Truck Cone Kit)
PORTABLE DIGITAL WHEEL BALANCER
EZ29 Portable wheel balancer from CEMB was designed with portability and features in mind.
It will operate on standard 110V AC voltage as well as 12V DC. It comes with many features including automatic entry, split weight program, quick nut mounting, etc.
Being portable with wheels and standard lightweight battery pack it can be used for mobile service or brought to the vehicle or wheels wherever they may be.
The EZ29 mobile wheel balancer comes fully assembled.
- EZ29 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light trucks, motorcycles & scooters (with optional adaptors)
- Automatic Distance and Diameter Entry 2D
- Wheels for easy portability
- Standard Quick Nut Mounting
- Standard lightweight battery pack for use when power not available
- Unique size, weight & dual power supply (12VDC or 110VAC) EZ29 becomes mobile for onsite balancing
- Foot Brake for exact placement of wheel weights
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- "Static" program--plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program